Three balanced, nutritious home-cooked meals prepared on the premisis are served daily. Meals will meet personal dietary needs as required. Residents are encouraged to eat in the main dining room; however, service can be provided to their rooms in special circumstances; i.e. illness.
Linen, towels and personal articles are laundered once per week or as required. Machines are available for personal use. Detergent for personal laundry is not provided.
Housekeeping is provided which includes a weekly cleaning of the entire suite.
- Social activities include; bingo, cards, interdenominational Church services, musical entertainment, crafts and special occasion events.
- Staff will assist residents with making arrangements for such services as transportation, banking, hair care, medical appointments, etc.
- Delivery of Mail
- Dispersement of medication is available upon request and consultation
- Assistance with baths if requested
- 24-hour staffing is provided to offer assistance associated with routine daily care.
- Foot care is available by a registered nurse once per month (fee for service).
- Seniors Outreach Services Napanee is also available
- Hair dressing (fee for service)
- Respite care
- Walking distance to Tamworth medical centre
- Transportation to local medical appointments, grocery store, bank, etc. in Tamworth (upon request).
- Senior's Outreach Services available for transporation beyond Tamworth for the cost of mileage.